BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL – PART TIME
Sync Computing is an MIT based startup company on a mission to build the next leap in distributed computing in the cloud. Sync Computing’s foundational technology is capable of solving large-scale scheduling optimization problems instantly, unlocking unprecedented gains in the orchestration of large-scale computing applications. Businesses worldwide will be able to utilize cloud resources with optimal efficiency, saving billions of dollars and endless hours on the cloud. We are targeting applications in data analytics, machine learning, and high-performance computing.
Sync Computing is searching for a part-time business development professional located in Cambridge, MA. remote work within the United States is also acceptable.
As a business development professional, you will be part of a growing interdisciplinary team and will work closely with other world-class people to build, test, and deploy cutting-edge distributed software products on the cloud. We are looking for someone who loves technology, understanding customers, and creating business value. The responsibilities and qualifications of the position include:
- Work with the product team to understand technology business value
- Connect with potential customers via social networking
- Come up with effective strategies to efficiently contact relevant stakeholders
- Highly organized when working with and tracking customer development pipelines
- Work with customer relationship management software packages
- Familiarity with cloud ecosystem (use cases, AWS, business applications)
A technical background in engineering, business degree, or previous relevant experience is recommended. Candidates must have excellent written and oral communication skills, a strong desire to learn, confidence when speaking to new people, and be motivated to work in a fast paced start-up environment.
How to Apply:
To learn more, please send us a CV at email@example.com